Recently introduced in the Pacific North West, Yi Ren® Qigong is helping Type-II diabetes patients live more healthful lives to include reduction, or even elimination, of medication.
Study conducted at Bastyr University
confirms blood-sugar levels can be reduced with Yi Ren Qigong self-care practice
The Yi Ren Qigong protocol for lowering blood sugar levels
FIRST ACTIVATE YOUR AUTHENTIC, OR NATURAL, BIO-ENERGY SYSTEM
- Sets the stage for empowering your natural healing system.
SECONDLY, CALM YOUR LIVER TWO WAYS
- Balance your Autonomic Nervous System…which in-turn relaxes your liver and thereby indirectly reduces liver injection of glucose sugar into your cardiovascular system.
- Directly and powerfully calm your liver with an additional liver calming effect.
THIRD, HEAL AND EMPOWER YOUR PANCREAS
- Restore the entire functionality of your Pancreas, to include Beta Cell functionality. This restoration of functionality results in the ability of your Pancreas to lower your blood sugar (via natural and more responsive insulin production).
FOURTH, REDUCE PERIPHERAL INSULIN RESISTANCE
- Restore the functionality of your peripheral cells in their ability to respond to insulin (increase cell sensitivity to insulin so that less is needed).
(Lowering insulin resistance brings your body…from your organs to your fingers and toes……… “back to life”).
Tacoma Metro Parks STAR Center is hosting Freedom from Type-II Diabetes Class
12-wk series of weekly classes begins Monday, January 22, 2018…6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Class is suitable for all adults including:
- individuals diagnosed as Type-II Diabetic
- individuals diagnosed as “pre-diabetic”
- pro-active individuals who wish to pursue a preventative approach to diabetes, improve their health and/or reduces stress
- class exercises can be done standing or sitting and consist primarily of:
- activation of authentic bio-enegy.
- meditations with gentle movement done with heightened self-awareness.
- David Sinclair, Certified Yi Ren® Qigong Instructor (11-years teaching experience)
Instructor contact information:
- web contact form on contacts page
( When registering, please reference class code number: 88331)
- information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- information and registration phone number: (253) 305-1022
- information and registration website: https://www.metroparkstacoma.org/go/. In the event difficulties arise with on-line registration, please register by phone: (253) 305-1022, or at the STAR Center front Desk.
STAR Center Regular Hours:
Monday-Friday: 5 am-9 pm
Saturday: 7 am-8 pm
Sunday: 8 am-6 pm
STAR Center Location Map :