Recently introduced in the Pacific North West, Yi Ren® Qigong is helping Type-II diabetes patients live more healthful lives to include reduction, or even elimination, of medication.
A study conducted at Bastyr University confirms that blood sugar levels can be reduced with Yi-Ren Qigong self-care practice.
Tacoma Metro Parks STAR Center is Hosting Freedom from Type-II Diabetes Class
12-wk series of weekly classes begins Monday, September 18, 2017…6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Class is suitable for all adults including:
- individuals diagnosed as Type-II Diabetic
- individuals diagnosed as “pre-diabetic”
- pro-active individuals who wish to pursue a preventative approach to diabetes, improve their health and/or reduces stress
- class exercises:
- consist primarily of meditations and breathing techniques all done with heightened self-awareness.
- can be done standing or sitting.
- David Sinclair, Certified Yi Ren® Qigong Instructor (10-years teaching experience)
Instructor contact information:
- 24-hr message phone: (253) 365-3692
- web contact form on this page (below)
( When registering, please reference class code number: 86928)
- information email: email@example.com
- information and registration phone number: (253) 305-1022
- information and registration website: https://www.metroparkstacoma.org/go/
STAR Center Regular Hours:
Monday-Friday: 5 am-9 pm
Saturday: 7 am-8 pm
Sunday: 8 am-6 pm
STAR Center Location Map :